• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Camera in Animate

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime i add a moving camera to my movie and test it, the FPS drops to drastically slow levels. FPS will return to normal as soon as the camera stops moving or if i remove the camera entierly. Is there any way to fix this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rendering is slow when testing within Animate. Try a Test Movie or even enable the Match FPS option in the timeline: 

JosephLabrecque_0-1630335730730.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue i am running into is that when i am testing my movie or publishing it, the frame rate drops. Playing it normally from the timeline doesnt seem to have any delays or lag at all. But the second i try to test the movie it the frames drop drastically when until the camera stops moving, then the frames return to a normal speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaulto3xv6o434itx If your Animation doen't contain layer effects (Filters/Color effects/Blend Modes) and you are not accessing camera through script then you can  try "optimize for after effects" option in the publish setting dialog under Advanced section.

ArvindSinghTanwar_0-1630671235268.png

Please let us know whether it helps you.  Also can you please share the sample .fla file with us to investigate ?

Thanks!

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my animation does contain some layer effects. I am also not accessing camera through script. i am just utalizing the camera function on the top of the timeline. all my settings are already set to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaulto3xv6o434itx  Can you please share the sample .fla file with us ? It would help us to investigate the issue.

you can share it on artanwar@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for being patient with me, i just sent you an email of some camera tests i am doing where the issue is evident. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines