• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with layer dissapearing from symbol in test (pls help T-T)

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am doing a project for a company where they want me to make interactive assets on their website. It's about bugs so there are little bugs that move when you hover over them, coding that has been easy however I have one really weird issue going on. One of my symbols loses an entire layer when it exports, the layer plays normally in the program, and the legs show up outside of the symbol, but not when I test it within the symbol, everything else works fine. Below is a photo of the messed up export and my layers and setup in the app.

I also have another animated symbol that works perfectly fine and both are set up the same and are on the same file.

Is this the test just being weird if I give this to the coders will they just have a bug with no legs? Is there some super random user error I am making? Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Help2.jpgHelp1.jpg

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error , Import and export , Performance , Publish package , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create a new symbol and copy/paste the frames from the problematic symbol to the new symbol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the legs made of vectors or bitmaps? There's an issue with bitmaps where they may disappear if they're too small on the stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines