• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues saving Color Palettes as .act files or issues saving swatches in CC Libraries

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having issues saving Color Palettes as .act files or issues using CC Libraries with Animate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just did a quick test in AA 21.0.2. It saved an ACT file without difficulty.

I don't and have never used CC Libraries, so I don't know about that.

If you need some serious color palette tools for Animate, check out Symbol Palette Control.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default65v9zvrins1x  I tried to reproduce this issue . I am able to save the color palette as .act file and also fill color is added to CC Library. Can you please elaborate this issue with some screen recording? It will help us to investigate this further.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide me with the steps that you used to have it work properly?  When I attempt to save the palette it does not save as .act nor does it allow me to save the palette in CC Libraries.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the video.This is a mac specific issue.We are looking into this internally.
Regarding the CC library issue, to add the color to CC Library,we can select the object on stage and click on 'Add Elements' option from CC library panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a video of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines