• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut to zoom by 1%

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a a remote and I would like to set one of the dials for zoom in and zoom out.

Currently, the only option in the keyboard shortcut menu that I see is for "zoom in" and "zoom out" which operates on increments of 50% the zoom level in either direction. It's a very jerky experience with or without the remote dial. 

If I use the up and down arrow buttons next to the zoom percentage, I can adjust zoom level by 1% at a time. Is there anyway to map that to a keyboard shortcut?

TOPICS
Missing feature , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should be pretty easy to setup with some custom commands

Here's some I wipped up in a second, should do the job just fine.

You'll need to put them in your Configuration/Commands folder, I've also included a script that should open that folder right up for you. For some reason the forum won't let me post these, so I'll just use a Google Drive Link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18UoNwTs_gfDxv4aIQzBu1ImEnuIYO51P?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines