• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes broken. I don't understand what's going on.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why this happening. I was the keyframes are blank, but aren't. There are things in them. I can draw new things in them, but I can't do anything with them after. Idk how to make them not blank. I deleting them and redoing that bit. Didn't work. How do I fix this?

I posted a video of the problem on reddit. I haven't gotten a reponse yet. Here is a link to it so you can see the video. https://www.reddit.com/r/adobeanimate/comments/r7e6ef/i_dont_know_why_this_happening_i_was_the/?utm_...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realize in both this and the reddit post I made a mistake in the tiltle.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't edit it... Ignore I was. Idk how that got there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines