• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lip sync issue and trouble with sound

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm fairly new to Adobe Animate and I'm trying to use it for the lip syncing feature. I've managed to create funcional lip syncs before but now I'm having two issues.

The first issue is related to the lip sync tool. I can't seem to be able to generate a lipsync that last until the end of the sound file. My work around is to divide it into two and then merge them on after effects, which is where I'm going to use it later anyway. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong because it's annoying and it's a waste of time. Example: sound file is 120 sec and the lipsync cuts at 77 sec.

The second one is new. It seems like the most updated version of the software doesn't allow me to import any sound files (or at least the ones I've tried). It gives me an error that says "One or more files were not imported because there were problems reading them". I've tried troubleshooting it, rendering different versions of the same sound with different bit rates and rate samples. Even tried using sound files I've successfully used before. In the end the only solution that worked was to downgrade it to an older version. So this last one isn't urgent, more of a report.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. set your sound's sync property to stream, not event.

2. there's an animate bug.  use mp3 files or a previous version of animate or wait for the next version where this will probably be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll give that a go.

As for the 2. I'm happy to wait for a fixed version, but just so it's on the record: mp3 files also don't work just like the wav files for me, on that current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

re #2, are you using a mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines