lost my work in adobe animate

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After finishing my work I pressed the x button and clicked on save, when the program started to close there was a pop up that said error. I opened up adobe animate and my work was gone, I could only access the one from 4 days ago. How do I recover my work. Pls help me!!!!

TOPICS
Error , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have a corrupt fla, you can try repairing it (rename to a rar>open in winrar>repair it>rename to a fla>try to open the repaired fla in animate.  

or you can look for a recovery file, by opening AutoRecoverFilenames.txt** and seeing if there was a saved file and, if so, check the folder location listed

win: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\<animate version>\en_US\Configuration

mac: Users/<username>/Application Support/Adobe/<animate/flash version>/en_US/Configuration/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines