• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing parts.. how do I get them back?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am missing a bunch of parts from my Illustrator file when I transfer it to Animate.

How do I get the missing parts back?   I am posting a few pictures of how it looks like.. all the red circle parts seems to be missing, those are the ones I can see missing so far....  how do I make them show in Animate?

Also... as scoop of work this should be an easy to do project once I know some basics. All I need is to make the red and blue lines appear and dissapear, make one big line on top move from left to right, and one small arrow on the bottom move up and down.  I want to create these movements on a trigger button.

This is the Illustrator file  (without showing the red arrows that I wont need) 

Capture55.JPG

This is how it looks in Animate.Capture66.JPG

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use Illustrator to draw different components.

I want to use Animate to do web animations from my Illustrator files. 

However, once I transfer the Illustrator file to Animate, there a bunch of missing parts. 

What considerations should be taken while drawing in Illustrator and knowing you are going to use that file in Animate to work with? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines