• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving object with keyboard directional arrows - error

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I use adobe animate for 1 week, I noticed a problem when I moved objects with the directional arrows. When I press a lot of arrows up and down in equivalent ways, the object moves slightly to the right. Same thing for the left / right arrows, the object moves slightly upwards. How to solve the problem?

I will give yet another example: when I press the left arrow on the keyboard, the object does not move only on the X axis but also on the Y axis, but why on the y axis?

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should I buy this product that has so many issues? why i need to change somethin that shoul actualy work properly. All my seven days trial is just struglig to fix many issues in this adobe animat. its like i sort one and another coms up and I actualy cant really start to be productive at all just spendin all time on all that shhhhhhhhit. Sory but why  I feel that Flash was better then this bulssssssshit. why dose the arows dont work properly. and why the guy in the video speaks Anlien language?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First things first. Animate is flash. They just change the name. The second thing, not the software is perfect. I have issues with MOHO and toon boom too. They are always trying to make all software better. If it is that big of a deal to you then you should tell adobe the issues you are having so they can fix them. Have you tried using your code snippets? I mean they literally wrote the code for you?

try this tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHDE7BZCLAI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to move an object on the stage inside Animate CC or is this a document with ActionScript that allows the user to move an object via code during runtime?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Im here in adobe support comunity not long. so pardon if im overreacting.  I tryed adobe animate for 7 days and arows didnt work corectly with camera toll. I dont have an idea who is reading this. but my question is. how long does that issue is not sorted or its some kind of skum? how does people ar getting along with that? I dont whant the codes or other tricky stuff from youtube tutorials. I need proper Product. dont tell me that this is not some kind a joke.... Smells like cancer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines