• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mp4 export settings not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export to an mp4, but it keeps generating 3gp files. It worked once at first, but hasn't worked since. I have the format set to mpeg4 with Default (AME) and "start Adobe Media Encoder" is checked, but it keeps rendering out 3gps. Are there some other settings I need to change to get this to work properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in animate untick start ame render cue (at bottom of export panel)

in ame change your export settings (click mpeg4 in ame file about to be processed):

Screenshot - 9_6_2020 , 7_33_30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working for me. 1- the file doesn't get exported. And 2- you can look under the output summary and see that it would still size it down to the 3gp settings (see attached screenshot). Any other suggestions? Or did I do something wrong?

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 11.41.26 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what you're trying to show.  is there something in the summary that's different when publishing an mp4 vs a 3gpp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 things: it says it's outputting an mp4, but no actual file is being created. And if it were to output that file that's listed in the output dialogue, the resolution would be severely downgraded--it should stay at 1080x1920, but it's downgrading it to the resolution of a 3gp video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you click the start/render queue button to export the mp4?

Screenshot - 9_6_2020 , 3_57_50 PM.png

and you can adjust settings in ame.  you should check a tutorial about how to use it.

here are a few, https://helpx.adobe.com/media-encoder/tutorials.html

and if you have more question about ame, post in the ame forum.  the issues you're facing are related to using ame, not animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the preset to H.264 and that fixed it. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines