• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My animation timing keeps on changing. How can I fix it?

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 52 second long animation as it says in adobe animate though I've timed it and it comes up with a totally different number many seconds off. Also I change something after playing the thing then I play it again and the audio or video is out of time. How do I fix this? I soend forver fixing a single bit only to go back and see that the timing has changed and that what I had before was correct.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to do is select the audio in the layer of your timeline and make sure it's set to Stream in the Properties Panel. By default, it's set to Event which means it AnCC send it off to your machine's sound card and let's it play independently of the timeline. On the other hand, Stream behavior embeds the audio into the timeline and forces the animation to keep up.

Also worth mentioning that playback inside AnCC isn't a fixed frame format. It will always try to maintain the frame rate based on the document FPS settings but if complicated animation is present, lot's of objects moving, alpha, and basically processor-intensive motion taking place, your system's resources may not be able to keep up with the frame rate you intended. Best bet is to export to video format to get a true sense of the animation based on the document's frame rate.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines