• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Auto Lip Sync Thumbnail Flyout for Visemes is not Populating in Adobe Animate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, lovely people!  I have been reading forum posts and trying all of the methods suggested (space-bar-click, return, etc).  

I have created mouth poses for my phonemes, they are all in individual graphic symbols, and I have created a Mouth Visemes graphic symbol with all the phonemes centered, with their own keyframe, on the top line of the timeline, then I have imported audio.  I click on Properties/Object/LipSync....and have followed one tutorial's advice to select the setting to play 1 frame at a time.  (Though I have tried Looping and Play Each Graphic Once as well). I select Lip Sync and cannot assign visemes to phonemes. Only 1 of my visemes pops up in the thumbnail flyout, the one viseme the cursor is on.  If I select all the visemes' keyframes, it doesn't help.   Also, when I select Framepicker, I still only see one of my visemes.  

I'm missing something and have been struggling for days on this.  Any help/advice would be INCREDIBLE! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?