My .fla project corrupted in the middle of my progress.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I was doing an animation in Animate and suddenly I got a message that the file wouldn't save anymore because it didn't exist anymore. I saved it to two different places and closed the program, when I opened it again I got a message saying "Could not load scene into memory. Your document may be corrupt." So I retrieved it with WinRar and kept getting the same message, can anyone help me??

Here are all the files I think might be important: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L2psTYtWMU2KdSOydqHbff6WTeKLgd8I?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can try renaming your fla to a rar and using winrar to repair it.  then rename the repaired rar to a fla and see if that will open.

if you had auto-recovery enabled, you may have a saved file from some minutes prior to the corruption of your fild.

and finally, start saving your fla's with increasing version number appended to the file name.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines