Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to animated subtracted rounded corner shape

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I need to produce a png animation by subtracting animated rounded corners rectangles from another shape. I managed to simulate what I have in mind in the attached gif. Of course I used white as a background to achieve this effect but I need true transparency. I am really trying to achieve is something like the subtract from illustrator pathfinder. Unfortunately I need to covert everything to symbols to keep 9 slice scaling (is this correct, and if I do so combine objects doesn't work (do I understand right, no 9 slice scaling outside symbols?) and by doing so I also lose the transparency around the corners. 

prova.gif

 Whas wondering if I could just import intermediate frames from illustrator and tween between them. Not really sure how to do that, so if you could point me to some resource I'd really appreciate it. 

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody help, even pointing me to tutorials. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you'll probably need to recreate the animation in Animate. You can make the rectangles transparent by using a Mask. Here's how they work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTTkvwvmYrQ&ab_channel=Jong-YoonKim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines