• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to export video without Media Encoder

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Animate to create a movie and was going to export it, but realized that I need Media Encoder to do so. I am using the Adobe Apps through my school's plan, although it ended already and I just activated the free trials. I just needed a few days to work on it so I didn't think it would be an issue, but I noticed that I can't activate the trial for Media Encoder. Is there a way to export my Animate movie without Media Encoder?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

In the File > Export > Export Video/Media... dialog window, choose QuickTime in the Format dropdown menu so that Animate will create an uncompressed .mov file without the need of Adobe Media Encoder. Then you can convert the .mov file in another software.

image.png

Alternatively, you can go to File > Export > Export Movie... and export a PNG sequence and then convert it to video in another software.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines