New bugs introduced in 21.0.9

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On windows:

• When opening an .as file, the font size selected is ignored and it opens very small (8px)
  • pressing ctrl+f to open the search pane does not jump the cursor to the opened search box. quite annoying.

Can these please be looked into please.

While i'm on the topic of bugs, there was one introduced (feature?) that has made animating in flash quite difficult for me since 21. . Selections are remembered on a per-frame basis, and sometimes things that were not selected are selected, when using , . to move through the timeline to draw on multiple frames.

Even pressing enter and watching playback, you can see the selected elements, so the preview you'll get a flicker or selected fills etc while you are trying to watch it. There is no way to fix this except pressing ctrl+shift+a when you reach a frame that has this issue. doing this all day makes my hand sore! It used to deselect something like this by playing forward and back over a frame (. followed by ,). But doesn't deselcet anymore.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Yeah, unfortunately these two bugs are happening. Please report them here:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

And I agree that the bounding boxes should be hidden like they used to be in the past. What I normally do now is to go into the edit multiple frames mode and use the shortcut Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + A to deselect everything.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines