• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New MacBook, LG Ultra monitor auto scaling Canvas in Chrome

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New MacBook that I have been working on for just a few days. Bouncing back and forth between Work From Home to in office twice a week was already disconcerting, with different size & resolution secondary monitors. Today I opened an Animate HTML5 Canvas project that is 1280x315, and not only is it snapping very quickly to what looks like a smaller size, the 200x200px scrolling panel I added via z-index is the real size and extends below the 1280x315px Animate Canvas document. Just a few days ago on a 27" Dell monitor everything was in sync regarding dimensions. Browser is Chrome. Monitor is an LG Ultra 27MU88

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I inspect the object, Chrome appears to have doubled the size. 

<canvas id="canvas" width="2560" height="630" style="position: absolute; display: block; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 1280px; height: 315px; left: 50%; margin-left: -640px; top: 50%; margin-top: -157.5px;" onclick="javascript&colon;window.open(window.clickTag)"></canvas>

What it should say.

<canvas id="canvas" width="1280" height="315" style="position: absolute; display: block; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 1.00);" onclick="javascript&colon;window.open(window.clickTag)"></canvas>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines