• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio while scrubbing, audio set to Stream

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up my working file this morning and found that the audio I had been using isn't playing when I scrub through the timeline. It was working perfectly fine yesterday when I logged off. My canvas is set to Action Script 3.0, audio is set to Stream. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting preferences, uninstalling and then reinstalling, reimporting audio, but nothing has worked. The audio in my scene only plays in the published swf pop-up window. I have tried opening previous files as well and the audio isn't playing for those either, so I am thinking it has to do with the program itself. I can't seem to find any information anywhere. 

I am on a 2021 iMac and Animate is fully updated. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Other , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you confirm (by checking something you customized) your settings were reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see.  it was just (to my knowledge) reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Egottlieb91 Just want to let you know that this issue is fixed in Animate update 22.0.4 released yesterday. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest to avail the fix.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines