• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object reverts back to standard size when i move its parented layer? (video included)

Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I was using the parenting tool to make a puppet for my latest movie when I noticed that the object on one layer ( a layer for the back of a characters hair) would revert back to its large size whenever I moved the object on its parented layer that its connected to. Any Idea how to fix this? 

Here's a video if what I say isn't making sense. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So just a few hours after i put up this post i realised i could solve the problem by putting a keyframe in line with the keyframe that starts with the hair. In the video you can see that the layer  in the timeline that holds the head goes all the way back to the beginning, I cut everything up until the start of the back-hair object......idk why though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you were able to solve it and share it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines