• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older versions of Animate/Flash

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version 2021of Animate isn't outputting the .fla file from a 2016 client file that needs updates.

From where can I download a 2016 Flash/Amnimate Mac app and see if that works?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can get the latest and one prior version using the cc desktop app.  as of today, that's v21.0 and v20.x.x, resp.

you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials.

prodesigntools.com may have some other versions available.  use google to search his website.

other cc desktop app versions are revealed in the apps tab by clicking the 3 dots adjacent to the open/install button after clicking preferences>cc>tick show older apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see only the currebt app and one previous version....where are all others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i explained that in my message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are my screens...I dont see more than 2 versons:

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.57.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.57.52 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"you can get the latest and one prior version using the cc desktop app.  as of today, that's v21.0 and v20.x.x, resp."

congrats, you verified that.

"prodesigntools.com may have some other versions available.  use google to search his website."

did you look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked on prodesigntools.com, thanks for the lead....found nothing but links to Adobe's current pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if prodesigntools.com doesn't have a link, it's not legally available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines