• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paintbucket filling in random areas with black while i use it to color

Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm back again. After changing my preferences i'm getting alot less buggs but it's still occasionally freezing while the task manager shows only 48% of the cpu/ram is being used....ALSO, I notice that i'm getting all the freezing while i'm using the paintbucket tool. It is also filling in random areas of my drawing that i didn't even click on with the color black as seen in this screenshot. Any ideas what this is, and why is animate so damn buggy lately? I went a year without problems and now i've struggled for 3 weeks to get anything done with the software. 

I hate to ask on adobes forums, but anyone know another animation program that isn't so buggy?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's a vid of it happenng 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your gap selection is on don't close gap. Also, make sure you have the latest version.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 7.29.32 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, but if i don't set the thing to "close large gaps" it colors almost the entire pic no mater which closed space i click on. I've used "select all>union" which helps but its like no two lines from my pencil ever want to register as being connected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this isnt the issue - the issue is random black areas show up whe you use the paint bucket tool. this is project breaking. how has this not been updated by Adobe given  the  monthly price? very unprofessional from this app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam having this issue as well. It is scene/project breaking given the amount of time you need to figure out where to click to avoid the issue. There is no way Adobe has not seen this. How has Adobe not looked into this issue givent he price of the platform? You click to fill one spot but a random black area fills up. You cant just delete it becasue it is attached to your lines and it will delete everything ti is touching. See screen shots below. If I click in the red square tehn the entire space turns black. This has nothing to do with "close gap" or anythinhg. This is straight up a glitch that has been ignored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines