• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parts of animation missing?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a lot of layered symbols in order to make my animations more organized. Today when I opened the file I've been working on part of the animation in a single symbol is missing but everything else isn't. Symbols that were used in that animation are still present in the Library and animation I did outside of that symbol is still there but that symbol is missing animation. Any idea of what could have happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a uninstall and a reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only think of..
1. You may have multiple scenes and looking in the wrong one
2. You have a backup or more recent version (perhaps an auto-save recovery file)?
3. The animation exists but elsewhere, say inside another symbol and you only thought you were on another timeline. Start looking into all symbols in the library to see if the missing animation is in one of them and not on the timeline itself.

4. You had a dream where you did the animation 😉

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines