Please bring back flash to all browsers!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring back Adobe Flash to all the browsers!!! I miss my childhood so much when you end Flash! Please bring it back so that we can get 90% chance to download the .swf files, so that, we can play in the standalone player. I know you can bring it back!!!Adobe_Flash_Player_32.svg.png

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021
Hi. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, Adobe doesn't have any plans on bringing the Flash Player back to the web any time soon. But there's a very interesting project called Ruffle that consists in a open source Flash Player emulator built in the Rust programming language. The compatibility is still low, but the development is very active and I believe that the people behind Ruffle will be able to emulate ActionScript based SWFs someday. It's already possible to run some AS2/AVM 1 based ...

Translate

Translate
Guide , Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021
Install the Waterfox browser, download & install the Flash player, and access Flash-based content via Waterfox.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOfnweez78

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021
Hi there. You can still use and run Adobe Flash Player on some browsers. I know a way and can show you how to do it. I can show you. Private message me so that I can explain better.

Translate

Translate
Guide , Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Flash is NOT coming back. Chrome does NOT support the Flash plugin anymore without workarounds. The Waterfox browser is only ~70mb worth of installation size, and takes up almost no space on a modern hard drive. Accept these things as reality. It is what it is. Adobe is NOT coming to rescue you here. So if accessing and playing those childhood memories is important to you, your only resort is to "go to a long road to get back flash".  And at this point I ...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, Adobe doesn't have any plans on bringing the Flash Player back to the web any time soon.

But there's a very interesting project called Ruffle that consists in a open source Flash Player emulator built in the Rust programming language. The compatibility is still low, but the development is very active and I believe that the people behind Ruffle will be able to emulate ActionScript based SWFs someday.

It's already possible to run some AS2/AVM 1 based SWF files on browsers.

Official website:

https://ruffle.rs

Compatibility stats:

image.png

https://ruffle.rs/#compatibility

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have Ruffle but, it's not working properly! All I want is, to bring back Flash Player so that I can play back my old memory games! Adobe messed up! They wouldn't have end Flash Player, for the goodness of childhood memories! Now it's so difficult to bring it back!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Please respond!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Respond!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

As I said, Adobe doesn't have any plans to bring the Flash Player back to the web. So you either have wait for Ruffle development - or another similar project - or find a broswer that still runs Flash.

You can also talk directly to the Adobe Animate team through this link:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh God! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the end of my childhood!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Adobe won't have messed childhood!!! Just bring it back, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please respond!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'mon pleaasee respond!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH GOD!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the Waterfox browser, download & install the Flash player, and access Flash-based content via Waterfox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOfnweez78

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way! I can't keep on installing programs, which fills my hard disk and waste my time! I don't want to go to a long road to get back Flash! I want a short road to get back Flash! Which is...Bring back Flash! To all MAJOR BROWSERS! So, I don't have to install unnecessary programs, which fills my hard disk! Just bring it back pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to install programs. You can also use some other browsers. 

Sincerely yours, GAMBOT.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have browsers that still support Flash! Getting another browser means, install another browser! I want to keep Chrome as my personal browser!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Flash is NOT coming back. Chrome does NOT support the Flash plugin anymore without workarounds.

The Waterfox browser is only ~70mb worth of installation size, and takes up almost no space on a modern hard drive.

Accept these things as reality. It is what it is. Adobe is NOT coming to rescue you here. So if accessing and playing those childhood memories is important to you, your only resort is to "go to a long road to get back flash".  And at this point I am wondering if you are being serious or not: solutions were offered. It's up to you to make it work and stop crying and wallowing. Throwing a tantrum is not very conductive or constructive to resolve your issue.

It is entirely up to you now. You are in control.

PS have you tried FlashPoint yet? Good chance that your favourite Flash games/animations are part of its 100.000 Flash entries. It's an archive of pretty much all Flash content. The installed base version takes up 3GB of hard drive space, however.

https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no! Flashpoint is 874GB! My Hard Disk is 64GB!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, that is the version with the complete archive. The 3GB version only downloads games and animations that you specifically select.

Solved! Happy playing and watching!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used 53 out of 64GB! Not enough to store other files!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install it on a 128GB USB flash drive!

Only $15 !

Solved!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am from IN! Not US!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No USB flash drives are sold in IN? Don't take things to a literal level. You know what I mean - you have a brain. Purchase an inexpensive USB flash drive. Problem solved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And my PC is very old! It's 9 years old!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Khraw0 

Do you also have a feeling that the universe revolves around you?

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Powertools Team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chill. Don't emphasize flaws of people to their faces. This is not something good.

Sincerely yours, GAMBOT.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines