Poor JPEG image quality when Export Image in Animate CC 2018

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create animated banner ads I have to include a JPEG image as a backup in case the animation doesn't load. The easiest way for me to do this is to select a frame and export to image, however the image quality looks terrible, even if I select Maximum at 100% with Art Optimized.

Any suggestions on how I can improve the image quality?

(I export as JPG since I have a photo in the image. I tried PNG, but it doesn't look any better.)

Also, sometimes when I select "Export Image"  the playhead shifts a few frames when the Export Image window opens. Very odd.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the exact answer to your question, but have you followed the process mentioned in this doc?

Placing artwork into Animate CC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Have you found a resolve? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just figured out how to fix the issues.

For any vector based art make sure you are using a SVG file. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines