• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preloader end before sound load

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After preloader.gif ends, I want to start the sound right in frame 0. But it display only image, no sound. How can I set it up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Stream sound didn't fix it. The sound didn't start right away and when I press the screen, sound start in the middle. I think I can fix it by making a button in frame 0 and press it before running the rest animation.

Anw, I wonder if this is the only to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gif can not have sounds in them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've misunderstood me, what I mean is I make canvas animation with preloader is a gif. After preloading done, my canvas animation run but without sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Makes sure your sound it's sent to stream. And see if that fixes the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stream sound didn't fix it. The sound didn't start right away and when I press the screen, sound start in the middle. I think I can fix it by making a button in frame 0 and press it before running the rest animation.

Anw, I wonder if this is the only to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's the only fix. Many browsers require a user action to start sound playing. Whatever they clicked on, to get to the loader, to then load the animation and play it, is too disconnected from the user action. I'm sure that if you require a press to start the animation with its sound, the sound should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I think that's wrapped it. Thank @Nicktendo28 @Colin Holgate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines