• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with animate CC publishing components

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have inserted a compnent into my animate html5 canvas document. When I yest it on my computer it opens the browser and works perfectly. But when I publish it to the server and try to view the html page on-line a white and empty webpage appears. Any idea as to why this happens or how to correct it? It pretty much makes the use of the components useless.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution. If anyone else uses Animate CC and Dreanmweaver, the solution is to Put all of your site back on to the server. I suspected there must be an associated folder that Animate publishes to the local folder, which is seen when testing it locally. But that file must be transferred to the main server when putting it from Dreamweaver. I do not know what was missing but when I put the entire folder containing the published file it transfers that information to the server (this does not work by simply putting the html and js files where the component is used). It would be nice to know what that file or folder is though so if anyone knows please add your information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines