• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problemas configuracion de air for android

Contributor ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning. I'm having tremendous problems getting my apk file out. Let's go step by step:

-when I hit publish, it tells me that it can't find the "adb" file. It looks for it on a route that is not there.

- previously I had a problem which I solved by putting a path to the location of the air sdk in the "adt.cfg" file (I'm getting help from github).

- Now I can't get android air to find my mobile. A few days ago I was able to do it and now I can't and I don't know why. A few days ago I managed to locate it and managed to create the apk file and install it on my mobile, but the app came out blank (on my mobile) and with many programming problems on a friend's mobile...

Anyway, I'm pretty overwhelmed with the subject. Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

You might be better off checking with Harman AIR support community: https://github.com/airsdk/Adobe-Runtime-Support/discussions 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be better off checking with Harman AIR support community: https://github.com/airsdk/Adobe-Runtime-Support/discussions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mucghas gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines