• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems emulator, sdk, adobe air

Contributor ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning. when I want to create my apk file in animate in implementation type it does not let me choose the version for emulator (it is disconnected). -I have to install a newer version of the air sdk, or is it for another reason?

it also doesn't leave me the option to get AIR runtime from ... (I guess the two problems connected, but I don't know!) ....

Another thing that I take the opportunity to ask is this: when I start my apk on my mobile with adobe air, I get the welcome screen. I have already seen on Harman's page that to remove this page you have to pay $ 199 per year. Is there a way to avoid this payment?

There is a lot of info on emulators and android, I needed a little initial help to know where to start looking.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "implementation type"?

are you trying to select an air publish target,

kglad_0-1619356888546.png

are you trying to test in an emulator,

kglad_1-1619356910002.png

something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay! thanks for the answer ... i was trying to test it with android emulator (to test different screen sizes), but maybe not necessary ... with implementation type i mean this

Sin título.png

I would also like to know about Harmann's splash, if it is possible that he does not leave without paying the money ... maybe compiling the app in another way, I don't know. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There you can see in the image I sent in the previous post that the "emulator" option is disabled .... I don't understand why!
and the option to "get air runtime from ...." is also disabled.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't think those options have been available since flash cs6 and i'm not sure they served any purpose then.

to test different screen sizes, change your stage size and click control>test movie>test in air debug launcher (mobile) or better yet, test on different android mobiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines