• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record drawing?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a complete Adobe Animation newbie. I know After Effects, Premeire, and Audition, but Animation is new to me. I'm looking for a simple way to "record" myself drawing and then have the program animate it back to me. Does Animation do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simulating drawing/writing using animate is time-consuming and tedius, but it is doable.

however, you should consider, if it meets your needs, drawing (using any program that allows drawing) while recording your screen.  the resulting video can be imported into a number of adobe programs (including animate, after effects and premier) for further enhancement if desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no native screen capture feature in Animate. If on Mac, Quicktime works and if on Windows, OBS works well.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines