Scrolling (Horizontal & Vertical)

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we achieve something of this sort using animate CC?

www.defeatboco.com

1. Can we execute this without using Actionscript? (I think the answer is no for this, but I will ask anyways :))
2. Can this be executed only using Actionscript? Please share details around this.

My idea is to understand the overall scope and also if this can be used in SCORM eventually.

Please note, I am not looking at Adobe XD for the solution. I have already used Adobe XD and created it successfully using Key controls + Auto animate feature. Currently, I am looking at the potential of Animate CC to execute this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Yeah, that whole interactivity can be achieved in Adobe Animate. But if you're targeting the web, then you're gonna code in JavaScript and not in ActionScript.

And because Animate will deploy a regular HTML5 content you will be able to use SCORM without a problem.

For the scrolling part, you can create your animations in separate timelines and then just advance them using the mouse wheel like in this answer.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines