• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting length for projects and using timecodes in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner with Animate, and so far I've not been able to, or able to figure out how to set a specific length to a document. By default, the timeline ends at 27 seconds, but if I add frames, the timeline lengthens. Is this the only way to add to the timeline, i.e., the length of the document? You'd think Animate would ask how long an animation you want to make when creating a new document, assuming you know from the start. If you can not set a specific length for a project, then I'd really like to know why. I'd also like to know if you can jump to exact timecodes, instead of skipping around manually, or send elements in a layer to another place in the timeline using timecodes. If not, then Animate would benefit greatly from these features, and so would I.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To jump to a particular frame, just click the frame number display and type in the frame you want to jump to.

To extend the timeline to the desired length, just scroll to right as far as you can, click on the timeline, and press F5. Repeat as needed.

To "send" elements to different places you just copy and paste.

The reason you can't set the length when creating a document is because you can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines