Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape hints doesn´t work

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have set 4 shape hints, but the corners turn. Corner point b goes to corner point d and d to b.

What am i doing wrong?

2021-02-09_10h38_12.jpg

2021-02-09_10h38_31.jpg

2021-02-09_10h38_46.jpg

Best regards,

René

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we can't tell what you're doing because we can't determine what's in the two keyframes.

ie, shape hint a in the first keyframe will tween to shape hint a in the second keyframe.  likewise, b will go to b, c to c and d to d.

so, move a,b,c,d in the second keyframe to the spots where you want a,b,c,d (resp) in the first keyframe to tween. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do that, don't I? Another example. e,f,g,h. The blue rectangle should be scaled vertically upwards. 

2021-02-17_18h39_23.jpg2021-02-17_18h39_34.jpg

But in the tween the lower edge runs up over the upper edge and then scales upwards. See attachement.

Best regards,

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the easies way to do that is with a scale tween, but here's a fla with both a shape tween with hints and a scale tween:  http://www.kglad.com/Files/forums/tweens.fla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines