• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape tween does not show up in test movie

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created some shape tweens which look and behave fine when viewing within the application. However when I test the movie and preview it in Safari and Chrome. The shape tween part of the movie does not show up.  Anyone have any ideas?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the developer console and check for errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad. There are no errors. Any more suggestions gratefully recieved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a solution but having a similar problem with some classic tweens and motion paths. Trying to figure this one out too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I may have found a workaround. Hopefully it might help you too. My original document was an HTML5 canvas doc and I converted it to an actionscript 3.0 doc. File - convert to  - Actionscript 3.0. Now it previews okay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Weirdly I don't have that option... When I click convert to I get the following:

judyb5270468_1-1607334143889.png

Such a strange issue. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have an as3 project opened, you won't see an option to convert to as3, and if you have an html5 project opened, you won't see an option to convert to html5.

both of you could try creating a new project (of the same type as your problematic project), copying the main timeline frames in the problematic project and then pasting those onto frame1/layer1 of the new project.  test the new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad,

Yes I was being a bit thick there, sorry. Unfortunately this didn't fix my problem but I have found a solution below. Not sure if it will help with SueCoghlans problem but it's done the job for mine. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey if you don't mind could you share what your solution was? thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I get the reward for the slowest response but just incase anyone is still looking:

I highlighted the problem layers and right clicked and chose "convert layers to symbol". This put them all on one layer but I can click into the symbol to edit the animation. When I exported, everything displayed perfectly. This probably isn't the only fix but it's the only one I have been able to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You literally saved my entire semester... thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SueCoghlan.

I have fixed my own problem which was slightly different to yours as mine involved a Motion Guide layer but just incase:

I highlighted the problem layers and right clicked and chose "convert layers to symbol". This put them all on one layer but I can click into the symbol to edit the animation. When I exported, everything displayed perfectly. This probably isn't the onyl fix but it's the only one I have been able to find. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines