• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape Tweens and Guides

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so i dont really know how to explain this well but i know you can use guides fro tweening symbols but i was wondering if there was a way to do it with shape tweens as if you see in the pictures i need them to kind of follow an arc as they steetch or like the lump moves. I know i could put the shake tween in a symbol and then arc it which has worked for somethings but not for what i want to do at the moment. With the circle one particularly when i shape tween at the moment the top part just moves in a straight line to where the next keyframe is but ive drawn the kind of arc i want it to take. Any help is appriciated thanks

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 12.41.27 (2).pngScreenshot 2021-06-29 at 12.42.45 (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use shape hints (modify>shape>add shape hint).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeh i have hints added cant hints follow along a guide then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're trying to add a shape hint to a guide layer?  i don't see how that can work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no wait sorry i dont think i explained it well, when i use a symbol i can use a guide layer with a path for the symbol to follow but i dont know if theres a whay to do that with a shape tween

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a guide layer is used to guide the motion of the object in the controlled layer.  how's that motion related to a shape tween?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines