• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple Adobe Flash game about objects comparison

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a simple food game where there are 9 pictures of ingredients and every dish has only two of these ingredients found in them. I can specify or hard code which pictures are correct. I dont need to shuffle them too.

The user when successfully clicked on the 2 correct ingredients, an output will be shown below to tell them they have got it correct. If its one or none, the game will reset.

• The problem
  • on the game

I have done the shell so far where the layout of the game has been done but lacking the actionscript portion of the game, i have done some research on memory games but i feel that there is much difference in the coding.

gaming

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Can you provide some visual references so we can understand better what you want to do?

Also, is it really ActionScript or JavaScript?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can we see your code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines