Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow playback

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm dabling back into Animate again having been away for a while so catching up with it.

I've done this Xmas animation but I can't figure why it's playing so slow once exported. It plays faster as a MP4 and a ridiculously large gif.

Wondered of you folk had any ideas. It's all on one timeline, no movieclips or tweens. No code either but I get this export error "Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (6)" flag.

https://www.mindofdesign.com/yay/anim30/

The blue background is a PNG, the "stiches" in the bauble are all made from 1 graphic symbol, should I make that a PNG background too?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your publish settings? If you have your images settings as 'texture' the background stitches should get converted to a PNG automatically. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gooneybird, got these...

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 17.10.49.pngScreenshot 2020-11-18 at 17.10.59.pngScreenshot 2020-11-18 at 17.11.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aha...I made it a PNG manually, now it's faster!

https://mindofdesign.com/yay/anim302/

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines