• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slowly creeping objects with each new key.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really infuriating problem with Adobe Animate.
I have a humanoid figure built out of about 20 objects connected by the heirarchy system.
But each time I reposition anything and it makes a key or I put in a key, some of the objcts scootch just a tad in any given direction.
If i were to contantly hit F6 to put in several keys on top of echother the objects will slowly creep across the sceen. This means that when I set the feet for example they have moved out of possition in the start of the sequence when I am done with the end of the sequence. It's as if they would rather be somewhere else and tries to get there.
What the heck is happening?!
Animate is totally unusable with this problem going on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to consider Smart Magnet Rigs.

This may also be of interest: https://flash-powertools.com/revolution-in-flash-animation-a-sneak-peek/

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might have figured it out. But just mayby.
It looks like I can't save time and labour by mass selecting layers on a single frame and hit F6 to key them all at once. However, it looks like all the keys are centered on a single pivot point common to all the selected objects instead of the objects own pivot points. Is it really that daftly built? Or is it an error? Keying everyting layer by layer one at a time is really not efficient so I hope this is a glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm. It's still happening even though I havent mass keyed layers. This is weird. The objecta are litterally slowly sliding away from their pivot points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines