• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop and Play Sound from one button

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my code where it can only stop. I want to make it play the song back can anyone help ?

silence.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,onStop);
function onStop(e:MouseEvent):void{
SoundMixer.stopAll();
silence.visible=false;
}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't work with this efficiently.

does this load and run ok for you?  it does not for me.  it takes a while to load and then while testing encounters some problems that causes the app to hang for some period of time.

even if none of that happens to you, you should still prepare yourself for an animate crash that's going to corrupt your fla.  start renaming with increasing version numbers appended. 

to start, rename to something reasonable like mm.fla.  then save frequently with mm_v000.fla, mm_v001.fla, mm_v002.fla etc.  periodically close and reopen the latest version.  if it loads without problem, you can delete early versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for your help, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

45thbang_0-1671658262671.png

basically i have mp3 file in the library, a movieclip for muteunmute which instance name given "onOff" on the main menu scene. can you help guide me ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines