• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stroke Catch up in Animate

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a photoshop user and was used to the brush slowly lagging behind my stylist. and using Stroke Catch up to make precise lines is there any feature like that in Animate? I looked in the smoothness settings and it does not look like it. thanks for the help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the new Fluid Brush or one of the more Classic Brushes? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Fluid Brush. it has helped out a lot but I am still struggling with it. do you know if there is a way to make the animate brush more like the photoshop one? Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it has been awhile. Did you know of a feature similar to stroke catch up from photoshop in animate. It will be really helpful

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines