• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Struggling to access lip sync library

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I'm a recent animation graduate and I'm currently polishing up some old school projects for my portfolio. I will admit we worked in a majority Harmony only having one semester dedicated to Adobe Animate. Still, I recognize that a lot of studios continue to use the program and wanted at least a few samples on my website. However, while I was able to pick up most things from memory I've been struggling to access the character library for my current build, Space Teddy. While looking up tutorials all of them seem to be for previous versions of flash so they haven't been much help. Can anyone help me out here? I really need to fix the lip-sync and make a few new assets for smoother animation.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there - what do you mean by access the character library? The assets panel or something different? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines