• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG export image resolution

Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export an SVG file it has high image resolution. As when I export it from Animate, all the different shades of flat colour become lined and pixellated when exported as an SVG file.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get clean gradients and flat colours when I try. Are you able to upload an example FLA for us to try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag & Drop keeps telling me there are errors when I try to upload an example FLA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload the file using a Google Drive or WeTransfer link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I don't see anything wrong with the SVG itself, it's just the browser preview that's messing it up. It renders fine when you import it in other apps. No problems when converting it to JPEG or PNG either.

Porcshe 911 Copy 3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no problem when converting it to a JPEG or PNG. But the SVG is low quaility, and still low quality when I import it in to XD for a test to create a 'Loader'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see, I don't have experience with XD, perhaps if you raise the issue in the xd forums someone might know a solution? https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/ct-p/ct-xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines