• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TextureAtlasExporter incorrect white background

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a large number of symbols in FLA files as Texture Atlases. I'm currently using JSFL to do this. The TextureAtlasExporter class will export the texture atlas, however, the image output when using the JSFL TextureAtlasExporter uses a white background instead of a transparent background. This leads to grainy animations with very poor quality around the borders. When I export the same symbol as a texture atlas using the Adobe Animate UI, I get a proper transparent background as expected.

Is there a way to get the JSFL TextureAtlasExporter to export texture atlases using a transparent background? If not, is there some other way to automatically convert thousands of symbols across thousands of FLA files into texture atlases?

Here is how I am using the JSFL TextureAtlasExporter:

var exporter = new TextureAtlasExporter();
exporter.filePath = folderPath;
exporter.autoSize = true;
exporter.resolution = 1;
exporter.optimizeJson = true;
exporter.imageFormat = "RGB8";
exporter.optimizeBitmap = true;exporter.exportTextureAtlas(symbolToExport, folderPath);

I have tried changing .algorithm, .imageFormat, .flattenSkewObject, and .optimizeBitmap. None of these affected the background color. I have also tried this on both Adobe Animate 2020 and Adobe Animate 2021. In both cases, the UI produces the correct transparent background, and the JSFL function produces the incorrect white background.

TOPICS
Code , Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Hi @Synthbot5FB6 , The issue seems to be resolved in the latest 21.0.5(#40714) version of Animate. Please make sure you are on the same version - let me know if you still continue to face the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Synthbot5FB6 ,

The issue is raised internally & the team is investigating it further. Will get back to you once I have some updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sukhesh, is there any update on this? It doesn't look like this was fixed with the latest release. Is there an expected timeline for when it would be fixed? This bug makes the TextureAtlasExporter JSFL API unusable, and there is no good alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Synthbot5FB6 , The issue seems to be resolved in the latest 21.0.5(#40714) version of Animate. Please make sure you are on the same version - let me know if you still continue to face the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tested it, and it works correctly now. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines