this fanmade tricky phase 5 fla file im making got corrrupt

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its corrupt somehow

Wheatley5FFE_0-1624981246585.png

i deleted the recovery's as i normally do with fla files so as the swf movies tests, i did this before checking whether or not the main fla file was corrupt, i tried recuva but i could't find any recoveries. if the fla file cant be fixed then how do i get back previously permanently deleted files on windows 10? this happened on 27th of june 2021 and i was freeing up space, i only deleted recovery fla files while using space sniffer, one of them was 1 GB and i deleted it, are there any important fla files that if deleted may cause problems?

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What on Earth is a "phase 5 fla file"?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its fan made, for a mod im making

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines