• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline Artwork moving position randomly

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I am working through some client animations - the whole thing looked great, I saved it down/exported (no issues). I realizee there was a small mistake in the artwork (my fault) so I opened the file back up to find pieces of artwork on my timeline (multiple layers, noticably pieces of artwork that were not in a group) have totally shifted position and I am left with a mess of a file to cleanup/adjust!

Any info on this bug and how to avoid it? I am worried it was because of clicking 'match contents' or something like that. It happened earlier and I first thought it was an issue with opening the file and saving in an older version of Animate, but this last example makes me not so certain.

Thanks! -Sarah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sarah,

I had this exact issue after clicking match contents, for some reason everything in my animation would get shoved over anytime after frame 1. How I fixed it was removing the Camera layer, which let me move everything back into place, and it no longer moved by itself. 

Hopefully this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultqiku4nuq4ahr Can you please share the sample file with us to investigate ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines