• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline not matching output video

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to make a simple walk animation using a sprite character using a motion tween. When I scrub through the timeline to make sure the character is aligned with the stage I made it looks fine, but when I go to test scene the character is no longer where I placed him. I've tried every youtube suggestion but not sure where I'm messing up. I've attached a picture of where the character is positioned on the timeline ("timeline") and a picture of what happens when I test the scene ("test"). Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Error , How to , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your frame rate is set to 24 frames per second for 30 frames per second. Those are the most common frame rates for audio and video to match up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to tell from those screenshots because they didn't show the entire UI. I suspect you were testing from inside a symbol. Looks like you have the Camera tool on and that might be the issue. Can you show us what it looks like when tested? Both your screenshots show the character against the background which makes it hard to tell what you intend to be seen and what isn't being seen.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wait - I think I understand now - it's an issue with the position of the character relative to the background correct? Since you are using the Camera tool - I suspect there's an issue with the Layer Depth feature. Open that panel up and check the values of the symbol containing the character against the background layer.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines