• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggling between vector outline preview and transparent object preview when moving objects

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with two separate files. When moving an object in Animate, the preview of the moved object before clicking will instead show the outlines of the vector instead of a transparent preview of it. For reference, this is what I mean:

When holding the mouse button and moving an object in the first file, the preview shows hollow vector lines.

File b.PNG

However, the same object in the second file does not show the vector outline preview when moving; instead, it will show a solid fill preview when holding click, whereas the starting position will be previewed as transparent.

otherfile.PNG

How do you toggle between the vector outline selection preview and the transparent/solid selection preview?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks to me like your outline is not inside the object and you move the outline and not the whole object together. You need to go back into your object and use the ink bottle tool to put the stroke back on the fill inside the object. That should take care of everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines