• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

too many anchor points? VIDEO INCLUDED

Contributor ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, So I recently noticed a problem with my pencil tool creating way too many anchorpoints and makking smooth lines Jagged.   Here's a screen recording of the issue. 

PS I was having an issue with the paintbucket not filling certain spaces, but solved this with the help of someone on the forum, I was creating objects, then NOT going into the object to actual color it. Just incase anyone else was havving issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

ACTUALLY. I found the answer a little wierder.......kind of hard to put this into text but here's a word salad of what I experianced. So i was drawing on the stage over layers of other drawings and whenever clicked into the objects and started drawing it gave me the messed up lines. HOWEVER, when i double clicked on the symbol of what i was drawing and went in that way it didn't mess up my lines. ALSO when I drew just on the stage regularly the lines came out smooth too. It seems whenever I went

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's a pic of a line i drew with a steady hand. This wasn't happening just 2 days ago? Anyone?Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED.       Not sure if its just a random glitch in my comp, or i messed something up. But the problem can be fixed by switching your preferences to expert, or beginner, then going back and reseting your own custom workspace. ALSO, after playing around with it i realize the cause of the problem was that the smoothing option wasn't working for my pencil tool. It was working with everything else but it i had to select the object i drew with the pencil and click the "smoothen" option manually to get it to smooth out. So theres one piece of the puzzel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ACTUALLY. I found the answer a little wierder.......kind of hard to put this into text but here's a word salad of what I experianced. So i was drawing on the stage over layers of other drawings and whenever clicked into the objects and started drawing it gave me the messed up lines. HOWEVER, when i double clicked on the symbol of what i was drawing and went in that way it didn't mess up my lines. ALSO when I drew just on the stage regularly the lines came out smooth too. It seems whenever I went into this object by double clicking it on front stage and tried to draw that it messes up. Very wierd, very very wierd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines