• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Touch Bar with Sidecar Ipad

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Is it possible to use touch bar with ipad throught Sidecar while drawing in Animate? I have air 2020 and ipad pro 2020. When I'm trying to use touch bar in ipad while drawing in Animate, there is no any buttons in it. It's not even possible to show F1-F12 in touch bar. How to fix it? Is it possible to customize it? It will be ideall if I could put there some buttons for eraser, brush, etc, but if it's not possible, F1-F12 might be okay too, because I could attach tools to this buttons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What is Apple Sidecar? How do you set up Sidecar with the Mac Mini? you know that there is a way to use your iPad as a second or third display for your Mac; Use MacOS apps on your iPad ; use the Apple Pencil, and best of all it's included and it's free. It's called Sidecar and it's a feature I use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines