Troubles with understanding Animate

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Adobe Animate, to me, is a bit different than any other animation program and I'm having some difficulties using it.

1. When I import a drawing that will serve as a scene, I copy/paste it to the keyframes, but it is not placed evenly? In one keyframe, it stands properly, in another it's pushed up a bit etc.

2. As I was drawing a character walking, suddenly the current frame did not become the ''past frame''. It remained there no matter how many new keyframes I made, as if I copied and pasted it to them. The entire timeline started acting strange, I couldn't proceed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. A regular paste will paste in center. You can also paste in place, then it will be in the same location that it was when you copied it.

2. You can add more frames and yet the playback position will be the initial frame. Look at the timeline, and scrub the playback head to go to the later frames.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines