Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorial startup box stuck off screen

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm on an iMac running iOS 10.13.

I installed Animate but when it launches the application window is stuck off screen. I can't access the link or button to get rid of the 'Hand-on tutorials' box which I think is blocking the ability to move/maximize the application window. Using a mouse I cannot click green 'maximize' circle to maximize window to screen or move the window at all. Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 2.04.19 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need an older version of animate or update your os, Adobe Animate system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @kglad but I dont think that is the problem. I was actually running an older version of Animate (20.5) which was working fine for the last couple of months until I created a new Adobe CC account and logged in with that instead. Ever since it's been stuck with the window locked off screen. I'm happy to try downloading an older version like 20.0.3 although I can't find how to do this through Creative Cloud - when I select 'previous versions' my only option is 20.5. Any other ideas? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why don't you try 20.5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines